In terms of messaging applications, Telegram is one of the most developed platforms. Telegram frequently releases new updates, offering new features, new APIs, and so on. The most recent version of Telegram is accessible on iOS along with Android users. This Telegram update adds video stickers, boosts messages' reactions, eliminates bugs, and more.
Image Source: Google
For a long period of time, designing cartoon-like stickers in Telegram required expertise and a professional program, like Adobe Illustrator. The latest version 8.5 of the app lets users import videos that are stickers from other applications. The app comes with a guide to help those who aren't acquainted with the procedure.
New interactive emoji:
Not just does version 8.5 improve the quality of reactions and improves the quality of reactions, but it also introduces five brand new ones. The new emojis are interactive when individually sent to chat in a private manner.
If you're not familiar with interactive Emoji, this feature lets you send them in larger, animated versions that highlight their distinct characteristics.
Other adjustments and bugs fixes:
- While browsing through chats, you can now hold the back button to swiftly move to a previous chat.
- The quality of calls has been upgraded:
- BIOS for iOS along with Instant View pages now have the new translation feature.
- It is now possible to send messages in silence directly from sharing menu.
- The bottom bar of iOS now has an animation when moving from one tab to the next.