A business directory is a single most important tool to locate the businesses you are looking for. However, it’s the online version which is very popular and has, in fact, overshadowed the directories in the print format.
The online business directory has many features which remove the limitations of the printed version and you can choose different products like samsung digital door lock by online business directory.
Some of the differentiating features are:
- Huge data categorization: The data that can be organized in online business directory and is not limited to the number of pages.
- More customer-friendly: It is more user-friendly in which a person can easily know how to look into it. It also offers a self-help guide to sift through the information it contains.
- Easy to retrieve and add data: You can simply enter the keyword in the ‘Search’ area and this will bring forth the related information in front. But, in the published business directory, you have to first sift through the index, go to the page, and then locate the listing. Further, the updating can be done on a daily basis rather than on weekly, fortnightly, quarterly, or yearly basis.
- Open to far greater customer base at the international level: One site is open for viewing for unlimited customer base. On the contrary, the printed version has to be published and distributed to a limited number of customers only.
- Cost effective: Online versions do not entail publishing, distribution costs, and have lower overheads.
- Eco-friendly: Just imagine the number of pages used by the printed business directory and relate these to the number of trees felled. Therefore, the online directory is a far better alternative.